Sunday, March 20, 2011

March 20, 2011-Blog time

Blog, whats a blog...Oh, this thing is a blog.

When I originally started this blog months ago, my plan was to write a little every day, no matter how random and to take a picture that day. However, as you can see, I only have a few blog posts. It seems every time I set down and start typing, I get interrupted and lose all focus. I have found it best to try to do this at night after the kids are in bed, but then Patrick has the computer. I guess I should try to do this on the iphone, but that just feels like it would take a long time to do.

Right now it is a little after 6am and two of the boys are up with me. Justice is watching Dora, playing with a car, while eating Coco Puffs and Brenden is beside me just laying in his seat STARING at me...lol. Its usually this time of the morning when I am resting after a treadmill run, or am just getting on the treadmill. Today though, I have to wait till Brenden is back to sleep to accomplish my morning Treadmill exercise. I really don't like being on it while he is awake just in case he starts crying. So I figured I'd take a few minutes today and write something. Of course, I'm still tired, so words are not pouring out of my fingers like they should be.

I need to invent some sort of mind reading machine that records your thoughts. Yes, I know we have all kinds of things that record your words and type them on your screen, but I don't even want to speak, I just want to think. At the rate my mind goes daily, I would be able to fill up the day with quite a few blog posts. Maybe call it Ithink and have it connected to the net. So every time you think of something, it posts it to the net like Twitter. Wait, not every time, that would be bad. The day would be filled with posts like "Look at those tits!" or "Damn, that guy has a nice sized package"..... As funny as that would be, I can see a lot of spouses having a bit of a cow and the divorce rate going up..lol.

Oh well, I guess I'm just going to have to keep doing this the normal way until a mind reading device comes along. Maybe I should just lock my kids in rooms for a few hours a day and just type. "No CPS, I don't abuse my kids....what they told you I lock them up....well, thats just so people online will know what I'm thinking...don't worry, I throw them scraps of food before I start"...LOL.

No comments: