Sunday, May 29, 2011

May 29, 2011--blogness

Change is inevitable - except from a vending machine. ~Robert C. Gallagher

I decided to change up my blog. My original plan was to make this more of a picture blog...to post pictures with my thoughts added in. Now, its going to be more of a thought blog with a picture added if I have one relevant. I think this way I may be able to write more often when I have a chance.

I am a female, so who knows how long this will last till I change my mind and take it into another direction again. Tomorrow I could turn it into a political debate blog.....yeah, you know me too well...lol.

I wish I had more time to write, but I'm not upset over the fact that I don't. My kids are more important and so is my sleep. Right now its 12:30am....4 out of 6 kids are up. Isis is currently with Patrick over at Jimmy/Brandys house and Augi, Jman, & Heaven are watching Netflix. I am actually surprised no one is bothering me so I can at least write for a few....wait, spoke too soon, Justice is now demanding my time...so away bloggy you go.

No comments: