Tuesday, May 17, 2011

May 17, 2011...Priorities

No matter what you've done for yourself or for humanity, if you can't look back on having given love and attention to your own family, what have you really accomplished? Lee Iaccoca


When I decided to start my blog back up, I started with the determination of at least writing a blog post twice a week to once a day. I said if I didn't do it, I was being lazy. However, since then, I've come to realize I have better priorities. This blog is and will always be last in the order of things. So if I get a few minutes to write, then so be it, if not, oh well. I'm sure that there are not people out there who's life depends on whether or not I write every week. If there is, please tell me, then I'll try to make time for you too..lol.

My first priority is always to my kids. Now, each of those kids currently has a place in in being first. IE...Brenden's needs come before Heaven's since she is old enough to do a lot of things on her own. The only thing that will disrupt the order is if one child is sick/injured.
If Augi is pouring blood out of his head, I'm not going to tell him to wait to change a diaper...lol.

The rest of the order will include family, my pets (sorry folks, but she is like a 4-legge
d family member), then my friends, and then everything else in life. I would have to rank myself interchangeable with 2nd and 3rd. If I'm not making sure I'm alright, then there is no point in everything else.

Prioritize folks!
Family+Friends > everything else, including blogs.





No comments: