Saturday, April 2, 2011

April 2, 2011--Wyatt

I thought I had published this already last week, but it was still in draft form.

Wyatt is a true "Daddy's Boy" and he will follow Patrick around like a little puppy. If he gets hurt, he'll go to Patrick first. I'm not sure how this happened as I am the one who held him the most during his baby months, but yet, I am the one who is pushed to the side if his dad is around.

Wyatt is known as the "little guy" of the house. He's been the smallest of them all in growth, but is as every bit as feisty as the others. I have a hard time realizing that he is getting bigger, that is, until I pick him up. He doesn't quite fit in my arms as well as he used to, but that doesn't stop me from holding him as much as I can.

He LOVES Brenden. I mean he absolutely loves Brenden. He'll kiss on him and try to hug him all the time. Its really, really sweet how much he loves him. I was initially afraid that Wyatt would be extremely jealous of Brenden, but that fear went away as soon as we brought B home. Once B gets bigger, I'm sure they'll end up being best friends.

There really isn't too much more to say about my lil' guy. I guess the only thing you truly need to know about is how much I love him...which is more than I can ever express into words.

No comments: